When Rhode Islanders know their rights they are able to defend their civil liberties.
When they are informed about civil liberties issues they can take action to protect others.
Educating the public is an important aspect of the ACLU's work. The ACLU of Rhode Island does this through:
- Reports: In-depth analysis of various issues.
- Pamphlets: Informative brochures to educate the public on their rights.
- Cable Show: "Rights of a Free People," the ACLU of RI's monthly show on public access television.
- Videos: Videos of ACLU events, clips from “Rights of a Free People,” and other videos concerning civil liberties.
- Helpful Links: Links to websites that may be of interest to visitors to this site.